Aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of the Association will be:
• To help professional yacht chefs globally deal with any difficulties they face in their current jobs or when having to work in land based roles linked to yachting.
• To offer help and advice to members in regards to any new legislation, training or yacht industry initiatives that chefs need to be aware of
• To offer help and advice to members in securing a position in the yachting industry
• To promote the Association within the global yachting community.
• To ensure a duty of care to all members of the Association.
• To provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone.
• To ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment.